This is my groups final product for the commercial. Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. I have learned so much from making this video and I look forward to what has to come in this course.
Tomorrow is the day we get our footage back. We will be filming at my house tomorrow at 2:30. We are hoping to complete all the footage we need to begin the editing stage of the production process. I have everything we need setup for tomorrows meet. I have a tank top that we will get dirty for the costume of the main character Travis. Kyle will be bringing a toolbox and Jackson will be bringing other miscellanies props that relate to a mechanic style. The costumes for the mother and other students will be casual suburban clothing. This will help emphasize the fact that the main character Travis is an "outcast" or unfitting. We will be using my car as the car that Travis is trying to work on. I own a 2016 ford explorer, and hopefully it will be fitting for the theme of the film. I have planed to position the car in my carport in a specific way to fully capture the experience. The reason we have to re-plan the filming process is because it is at a different locat...
After getting all the footage we needed, I have began and almost completed the editing process. But before I get into that, we had a little issue with our filming session on Friday. Our group member Jackson didn't show up to our film session, and didn't contact us till 30 minutes after we already started! It was upsetting for the entire group, as it made us alter the storyline presented in our storyboard, however, the video is coming along nicely. As for the last couple projects, I am the editor for this project, and I feel I have been doing an amazing job! The title cards look amazing, and I feel after the last project I have perfected color correction. The color correction in this film is amazing and it really steps up the video quality. I feel that it immerses you into the 2000's feel that the movie is occurring in. When editing I found out a new little trick to put MOV files into Adobe Premiere Pro. For some reason, the issue I was having last time was I was not able t...
We have completed our final task for AS Level Aice Media. This has been a journey and my group and I are thrilled to finally release this project. We had so much fun in the process of producing this short film and we can't wait to return next year! Hopefully you guys enjoy this video as much as my group did. I can't wait for what's to come next in Aice Media!
Comments
Post a Comment